A strong case can be made that Paris leads the world’s other cities in art and cuisine, in architecture and history, in music and sculpture, in philosophy and political ferment, in nearly every other area on interest to the visitor. It has to be seen and experienced.
Frommer’s Easy Guide to Paris is a portable tribute to Paris and a map to enjoying it in the fullest manner possible.
The book is fully updated yearly and includes:
– Quickly scanned, smartly-curated lists of the city’s highlights and a selection of unique itineraries so you can make the most of your vacation time.
– Exact pricing for hotels, restaurants, attractions, tours and more so there’s never any guessing, plus practical information on how to get around, change money and more.
– Detailed maps, including a handy pull-out map and metro stop information for every place in the book
– Fascinating information on the culture, history, art history and cuisine of the city that will make your visit richer
– Picks in all price categories, so you can splurge or be frugal.
– Side-trips to Giverny, Versailles and more.
-16-page photo guide with vibrant photographs at the front of the book plus black and white photos throughout