Pimsleur Mandarin Chinese 1-3 (MP3) Includes All Transcripts
MP3, ePUB, PDF
Includes 90 lessons and Notes as MP3 download (48 hrs), plus 3 Notes Booklets and a User’s Guide.
The Easiest and Fastest Way to Learn FREE Mandarin Chinese
Did you know that Mandarin Chinese is the world’s most widely spoken language with over one billion native speakers? Once you get the basics down, you’ll be surprised how quickly you’re able to begin speaking it. And even knowing a little bit of the language will make travel to China far easier, and much more fun. Whether your goal is to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, learning to speak Mandarin Chinese will expand your horizons and immeasurably enrich your life.
The best part is that it doesn’t have to be difficult or take years to master. Thirty minutes a day is all it takes, and we get you speaking right from the first day. Pimsleur courses use a scientifically-proven method that puts you in control of your learning. If you’ve tried other language learning methods but found they simply didn’t stick, then you owe it to yourself to give Pimsleur a try.
– Quick + Easy – Only 30 minutes a day.
– Portable + Flexible – Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
– Proven Method – Works when other methods fail.
– Self-Paced – Go fast or go slow – it’s up to you.
– Based in Science – Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
– Cost-effective – Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
– Genius – Triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
– Works for everyone – Recommended for ages 13 and above.
– 90, 30-minute audio lessons
– 3 hours of Mandarin Chinese Notes
– In total, 48 hours of audio, all featuring native speakers
– a Notes Booklet for each level is also included with your download.
What You’ll Learn
This program includes all of Mandarin Chinese Levels 1, 2, and 3. With this program you start from zero, first learning survival phrases and vocabulary, and eventually progressing to a high-intermediate level of speaking and understanding Mandarin Chinese.
Every lesson contains an introductory conversation and isolated vocabulary and structures, as well as full practice for all vocabulary introduced. Emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension. By the end of the program, you’ll have gained experience participating in many informal and some formal discussions on practical, social, and semiprofessional topics. You’ll skillfully form longer, more complex sentences, and most importantly, you’ll find yourself being understood, even by native speakers unused to dealing with foreigners.
Notes are included at the end of Lesson 30 for each level. Totaling about three hours, These notes are designed to provide you with background information on the language and insight into the culture.